SHOWS & EVENTS - 2015
Look for Colt Canada products and representatives at one of the following in 2015.
• Rampart International - May 26th - Ottawa, Canada
• CANSEC - May 27-28 - Ottawa, Canada
• CACP - August 16-19 - Québec City
• MILIPOL - 17-20 November 2015 - Paris, France
• SecureTECH - November 25-26 - Ottawa, Canada
• DSEi - September 15-18 - London, UK
For information about tours of the Kitchener facility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that tours are restricted to NATO military and law enforcement ONLY.
2015 COLT CANADA COURSES for more information and Course Registration forms see our Training Course Page
BASIC C8 CARBINE ARMOURER COURSE - KITCHENER
03 - 06 November 2015
OPERATOR INSTRUCTOR MARKSMANSHIP COURSE (MILCUN)
28 April - 01 May 2015
DESIGNATED MARKSMAN COURSE (MILCUN)
27 – 30 October 2015
MEDIA AND DOCUMENTATION
+ COLT CANADA LAW PATROL
Click to download - 2014-01-10
+ COLT CATALOGUE
Click to download - 2013-03-18
DIEMACO RIFLES & CARBINES - 2015
Limited Edition Models!
Colt Canada is pleased to introduce our first commercial rifles to the Canadian shooting community. We have re-introduced the iconic Diemaco™ brand with two commercial rifles similar to the C7A2 and C8A3 rifles in service with the Canadian Armed Forces. The initial 30th Anniversary LIMITED EDITION models will be called the SA20 and the SA15.7. Further models and MILSPEC components are planned for release this year.
The Diemaco rifles will be built at the Colt Canada facilities in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada to the same exacting standards of quality as our military and police products. These rifles will bring MILSPEC quality and safety to Canadian shooters along with the Maple Leaf and Diemaco proof mark that are recognized around the world. These rifles bring world class hammer forged barrels and over fifty years of Colt and Colt Canada experience to Canadian sport shooters for the first time in thirty years.
Colt Canada is a proud member of the Dominion of Canada Rifle Association, the Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the National Firearms Association. We look forward to seeing the Diemaco D and our Maple Leaf on ranges across Canada.
For more information on where to buy Diemaco rifles and carbines contact SALES.
NEWS for DEALERS!
Colt Canada would like to welcome O’Dell Engineering Ltd as a distributor of our DIEMACO brand of products to the Canadian market.
Dealers please contact O’Dell with your requirements at:
Diemaco™ is a brand name of the Commercial Sales Line of Colt Canada. Built in Canada for Canadians.
COLT CANADA CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Colt Canada manufactures and assembles components and systems for Canadian and NATO military & Law Enforcement.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
TITLE: Sales & Marketing Specialist
Law Enforcement & Commercial Markets
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing (610)
REPORTS TO: Director, Sales & Marketing
• Build and maintain positive relationships with law enforcement and public security agencies, and commercial customers
• Serve as the first point of contact for sales, service, and technical inquiries
• Make product recommendations to customers based on their needs and our existing products
• Collaborate with internal departments to draft proposals and quotes
• Coordinate and conduct live-fire demonstrations, trade shows, and on-site tours
• Coordinate and facilitate training courses, including the preparation and shipping of training material
• Maintain Sales and Marketing firearms inventory, rotating and requesting new stock as needed
• Domestic and international travel to tradeshows, sales meetings etc. (5-10 weeks/year)
• Assists with global sales and marketing as required and in the absence of the Director, Sales & Marketing
• Other duties as assigned
• Obtain Enhanced Security Clearance from the Government of Canada
• Maintain positive image of Colt Canada Corporation with all Law Enforcement and Commercial Customers
• Maintenance of secure and confidential company information
• Adherence to Colt Canada Corporation’s policies and procedures
• Post-secondary education in Engineering Technology or equivalent in
• Business diploma or degree an asset
• SCMP certification an asset
• Willingness to update training and education as needed
• Post-secondary education in Sales or Marketing and/or equivalent in experience
• Firearms Purchase & Acquisition Licence required, experience working with and maintaining service weapons
• Customer service focused
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills – experience working within all levels of an organization
• Minimum 5 years’ experience conducting formal, business presentations
• Past or current military/police association preferred
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• French/English bilingualism as asset
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS:
• Internal – all departments (primarily Contracts & PSE)
• External – current and potential police, security and commercial customers, distributors, vendors, general public
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY ISSUES, PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Office environment (Colt Canada and customer)
• Conference centres (training rooms and tradeshows)
• Manufacturing, assembly, range and lab areas – PPE required
• Frequent travel required
• Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs (firearms, tradeshow/training materials)
• Prolonged periods of walking/standing while travelling and at tradeshows
INTERNAL TRAINING NEEDS:
• Colt Canada policies and procedures
*** Resumes must be submitted by May 15, 2015. ***
We offer a competitive compensation/benefit/profit sharing package and safe work environment. If you are interested in joining our team and meet our qualifications, refer to the job title you are interested in applying for in the Subject line of your email and send your resume in confidence to:
Colt Canada Corporation - Human Resources
1036 Wilson Ave. Kitchener, Ont. N2C 1J3
Fax (519) 893-3144 E-mail: Human Resources
Colt Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, for candidates taking part in the selection process. If accommodations is needed please contact Human Resources.
SHOWS & EVENTS
COLT CANADA COURSES
[Some images on the site courtesy DND/MND]