[Some images on the site courtesy DND/MND]
Colt Canada Services
Product Support Engineering Capabilities
Colt Canada's Product Support Engineering [PSE] retains a multitude of capabilities right within in our own facility. We keep up to date with the newest technologies for various types of research tasks, data collection and development projects. From prototype creation, weapon testing and ballistics data to weapons incident investigations Colt Canada's PSE Department can help you. We have the technology in house.
.50cal sniper rifle slow motion video capture
PSE Capabilities at a glance:
- CAD Design
- 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
- 30 & 50M Indoor Instrumented Ranges - 100 to 300M Outdoor Range Available
- Configurable Weapon Firing Mounts - Standard, Elevated, Depressed and Inverted
- .50 Cal Indoor Traps
- High Speed Photography
- Velocity Data Collection
- Soft Bullet Capture
- Extreme Temperature and Climatic Chambers
- Thermography - FLIR Video
- Motion Tracking and Analysis
- Event Reconstruction
- Motion, Shock and Durability Testing
- Mud, Sand, Salt, Fog Testing
...and much more
Assembly Repair & Overhaul
As the 3rd & 4th line service centre for the Canadian Forces, Colt Canada has established a world class repair facility that is experienced in the repair of not only the small arms that we manufacture, but also the repair of over 30 other pieces of equipment from weapons to mounts, for customers world-wide.
- Official Canadian Forces 3rd & 4th Line Repair Facility
- Weapon Systems Upgrades (eg. CF C7A2 Rifle,
C9A2 LMG and C6A1 GPMG Midlife Upgrade)
- Training Equipment (eg. Cutaway Training Aids)
- Current Fleet Repair and Upgrades
(eg. repair direct from OEM)
Please contact us to find out if our services can assist you with
For over 30 years, Colt Canada (formerly Diemaco) has been writing Canadian Forces Technical Orders for Director Soldier Systems Program Management to cover all of the Canadian Forces small arms. Some other customers include the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands & Norway.
As well as manuals, our Tech Pubs Section also creates courseware for Colt Canada Training Courses and Training Aids such as posters and multi-media visual displays.
Our Technical Publications Team has created publications for many different countries and is well versed in translation of diverse languages. Whether you prefer your documents printed, digitally linked PDF's or simple Word documents, we can meet your specific requirements.
Please contact our Technical Publications Section for inquiries about how we can help with your training needs.